Palms Middle School and Friends of Palms believe that communication among school staff, parents, and students is the key to success.
The most important action you should take is to sign up for the Friends of Palms weekly email. Without it you may not know what's going on at school.
The following let you stay up-to-date and keep in touch with Palms:
- the weekly email, usually sent Sunday or Monday. If you missed an email, you can download it from the Weekly Email page.
- the Parent Portal and Schoology
- monthly Friends of Palms/PTSA meetings
- information brought home by your child. Make sure he or she gives you any notices or forms brought home in their backpack.
- school events for parents, including Back-to-School Night, Coffee with the Principal, and Open House
- information on teacher websites (click or tap a teacher's name on the Teachers page)
- messages to and from teachers (to send a new message, click or tap the email link on the Teachers page)
- parent/teacher conferences
- phone calls from school staff (teachers, counselors, deans)
- automated phone calls from the school's information system
- this website
- our News pages
- join the Facebook groups for parent-to-parent communication.